Is your PC infected by Grand Explorer virus? It is a dangerous threat that can avoid detection and often comes back after removal. It can bring harmful threats to your computer and cause serious damage. This guide can help you remove this infection safely and ensure that it never comes back.
What is Grand Explorer
Grand Explorer is a devastating computer virus that is categorized as a Trojan horse virus. It has been programmed by vicious cyber criminals. It gets inside the targeted computer by stealth and is also capable to execute itself automatically. The sole motive of hackers behind the distribution of this deadly computer virus is to download further threats and malware on the compromised PC. Once activated, Grand Explorer virus will quickly find all security loopholes in your computing machine and make your system an easy target for other threats.
Grand Explorer is a dangerous malware that does not need your approval for getting installed on your machine. It hides deep into your system, making it hard for regular anti-virus programs to detect or remove this infection effectively. Once inside, it will start creating various new files, and shortcuts and spread them into different locations on your system to avoid its complete removal at once. Grand Explorer can modify DNS settings, create new registry entries and add itself to the startup applications list for getting automatically started on your system. It will also start several harmful and malicious activities in the background that will consume a huge amount of system resources and make your computer slow.
This nasty also drops dangerous keyloggers in your system which will record all crucial keystrokes you enter on your PC. It collects all your sensitive information such as banking details, login credentials, browsing history, etc., and passes it to hackers. Grand Explorer is really a big threat to your privacy. What’s more, the presence of this very Trojan virus will even cause various ill effects on your system. It can eventually make your system completely unusable. You are advised to get rid of Grand Explorer virus from your PC as soon as possible.
Grand Explorer: Threat Analysis
How Grand Explorer Infect Your PC
There are various different tricks that viruses like Grand Explorer can use to get inside your computer. One of the most common ways of malware intrusion is Bundled freeware or third-party applications. Many free software or programs that you download from the Internet carry some hidden files that get installed without permission. These attachments are mostly malicious and can bring dangerous threats to your PC. Avoiding such files or programs is fairly easy if you choose the custom or advanced installation mode.
Spam email attachments are another very commonly used tactic by hackers to spread threats like Grand Explorer. They embed malicious files into emails and use a genuine header or subject, and when users open such emails and download files, their PC gets infected. Sharing files on an unsecured network, downloading files from torrents, browsing porn or suspicious sites, and injecting any infected USB drive into your computer can also bring this virus to your system. So you need to be careful to avoid malware attacks in the future.
Risk Involved With Grand Explorer Virus
- Makes your system very slow and unresponsive.
- Corrupt all kinds of important applications and data on your PC.
- Alter all crucial system settings and disable the anti-virus program.
- Download various other nasty threats without even users’ permission.
- Cause redirection of your searches on malicious websites forcibly.
- Show misleading ads, pop-ups, fake alerts, etc. on your system.
- It can steal and transfer your confidential information to hackers.
- Provide remote access to your PC to cybercriminals secretly.
How to Remove Grand Explorer
Removing Grand Explorer manually will take lots of time and even a little mistake can break your PC instantly. Regular Anti-virus applications fail to completely delete this infection, so we advise using SpyHunter 5 Anti-Malware.
It is a powerful Anti-Malware capable of removing threats like Trojans, Malware, Ransomware, Spyware, Browser Hijacker, Adware, Redirect Viruses, PUPs, Worms, Rootkits, etc. SpyHunter’s Advanced System guard will also block threats from intruding on your computer in the future.
How SpyHunter 5 Anti-Malware Works
- You will begin by downloading the software on your system for which you have to click on the below download button.
- Once the software has been downloaded, double-click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the Anti-Malware program on your PC and proceed with the setup.
- After installation, you will need to launch the Anti-Malware application. From the welcome screen click on the Start Scan Now button to initiate a new scan of your PC.
- Once the scanning process begins, it will take some time to run a thorough diagnostic of your PC and find all hidden threats and malware.
- Soon you will find a complete list of all the threats on your system screen. Then you will need to click on the Next button to delete all the viruses.