Watchvideoplayer.com is a suspicious domain that automatically gets opened on your browser due to virus infection. It triggers a bunch of fake pop-up ads and notifications on your browser upon loading. It can also drop malicious codes on your system which can bring more threats and viruses. This guide can help you remove this nasty virus from your PC easily.
Watchvideoplayer.com Pop-up ads virus is bothering you because it might have infected your PC without your knowledge. If you have been recently redirected to some unknown and shady websites with lots of ads and push notifications, then it confirms the infection. Malicious codes that run on those sites could drop threats on your system that will cause further unwanted web redirection. Following that, you may also encounter a massive amount of pop-up ads on your Windows or Mac due to this Watchvideoplayer.com Virus. Clicking on any suspicious push notifications could result in browser redirects to potentially dangerous websites.
Watchvideoplayer.com infection is commonly referred to as a redirect virus due to those forced web redirections. Most people may only consider this activity as annoying but it exposes your system to various risks and malware infections. This dubious threat causes users to visit suspicious websites where they may get asked to allow push notifications for Watchvideoplayer.com virus. Although this page alone is not a virus, enabling the notification will result in excessive ads and browser redirects to malicious sites. Chances are very high that your computer will catch some nasty malware in the process without your knowing.
What is Watchvideoplayer.com virus?
Watchvideoplayer.com virus may be also categorized as a Potentially Unwanted Program that you don’t need but it’s not detected by your anti-virus program as dangerous. Usually, this type of application is used by cybercriminals for making illegal profits online. Once getting into your system, this infection will deliver tons of ads and leads your browser to shady websites with fake alerts and notifications. Numerous banners, scam offers, pop-ups, deals, etc. displayed by Watchvideoplayer.com virus will be lying around and asking you to click. All these ads are used to trick people and install malware on their computers. You should know that all these activities are configured to cheat money from innocent computer users or spread malware.
In addition to the above problems, the excessive magnitude of ads can use large amounts of CPU resources. Your system will get extremely slow and the browser often gets stuck for a while for no reason. Watchvideoplayer.com virus will leave a very small amount of CPU power for all the other essential activities which causes a significant drop in your system performance. Apart from that, those ads may also cause major disturbance to your regular and leads to frustration through forced redirection of your browser.
Redirect Malware causes privacy issues
If you are not aware of it, you better know that redirect sites can cause serious privacy issues. The majority of landing pages that host malicious codes collect the personal information of the users upon visit. These collected details may include users’ browsing history, Geographical locations, passwords stored on the browser, IP addresses, most frequently visited website details, and much more. All this info can be used by Watchvideoplayer.com to show personalized ads on users’ computers or distributed to third parties for illegal profit-making purposes.
Most of the rogue applications and malware creators show much interest in buying such kind of information. You may have noticed in real life that you get so many calls and emails from unknown companies, so how do they get your information if you don’t know them. They obviously buy your data for marketing purposes. The same goes here, hackers buy data in bulk and launch their malware to target users according to the data.
So if Watchvideoplayer.com collects your information and sells it to other malware or rogue website creators, then they will start sending you ads as well and soon your system will get flooded. These ads allow developers to get more clicks on their sites which leads to a significant increase in their revenues. However, these ads could also be used to spread malicious codes by criminals.
Watchvideoplayer.com: Threat Analysis
Watchvideoplayer.com can spread through various means
You must be thinking about how this Watchvideoplayer.com infection first got on your system. Well answer to that question is pretty simple. Browsing to unknown sites and clicking on misleading pop-up ads or allowing push notifications are primary methods. Additionally, many freeware program creators bundle third-party codes to earn extra bucks on the side, so it’s another way.
Apart from that downloading pirated content like software, movies, etc. from torrent or similar sources then your PC gets infected. If you browse to porn sites or share files on unsafe networks then you could also end up getting Watchvideoplayer.com infection on your system. So you must be careful and use extra precautions to avoid infiltration of any suspicious programs or malware.
Stop suspicious redirects by Watchvideoplayer.com website
If this dubious infection has already infiltrated your computer then you should immediately remove Watchvideoplayer.com virus to put an end to further damage. You will need to stop all the upcoming pop-ups, push notifications, alerts, and all the other kinds of ads. It might not be as easy to get rid of this virus, so we encourage you to take the help of a powerful malware removal tool. After that, you will need to reset the settings of your browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, IE, and others. We have created an elaborate guide with step-by-step instructions to help you. You must take immediate action to avoid any financial loss or major security breach.
How To Remove Watchvideoplayer.com Virus
Watchvideoplayer.com is a dangerous malware that can cause major damage to your computer. This nasty threat will bring several new problems in your PC, so it very important to delete this malware permanently. When this kind of malware invades your system, it will make your system vulnerable. This nasty malware is capable of bringing other harmful viruses on your system without your consent. It can completely obliterate your system performance in no time. This virus also has tendency to hide its malicious copies at various locations on your PC under different names. It is not an easy job to find and remove those virus related files manually.
In this guide, you will find instructions for two very different techniques to get rid of Watchvideoplayer.com infection . The first one is the Automatic Removal which is quite fast, effective and accurate. The second method is Manual Removal which usually takes lots of time, needs technical expertise, and often fails to give desired results. However, it is advised to take help of both techniques to ensure complete removal of the malware from your system. In case you are not handy with system operations and techincal stuff, just opt for the automatic malware removal process to eliminate Watchvideoplayer.com infection. The Automatic Removal process is fast, precise, and error free whereas the Manual Removal process is time-consuming and a slight mistake can corrupt the entire operating system. We advised you to take the help of both methods to completely eliminate the virus from your PC.
Automatic Watchvideoplayer.com Removal Guide
As you already know that, Watchvideoplayer.com is a notorious and cunning malware that is not hard to remove easily by any user through manual means. This virus can keep coming back on the infected computer through files and shortcuts or settings that it has already created on your machine. Removing all those at once is the only way to get rid of this infection and stop it from getting on your system ever again.
So the best way to remove Watchvideoplayer.com effectively is to use a powerful Automatic Removal Tool and save your time and efforts. This software is a well-trusted and very powerful anti-malware program that can detect all hidden threats like Trojan, Ransomware, Worms, Spyware, Rootkits, and many others. It also provides 24X7 customer support and one-on-one Spyware HelpDesk support for Custom Malware removal. Advanced System Guard feature detects and removes threats in real-time. It has a very User-Friendly Interface and regular Malware updates make it most effective against the latest malware attacks.
How SpyHunter 5 Anti-Malware Works
- First, you need to click on the below download button to get the software.
Some time threats like Watchvideoplayer.com keep getting back on the machine if all associated files are not removed. So you are advised to use a powerful Malware Removal Tool to run a thorough scan of your PC and delete all threats at once.
Compatible with: Windows 11/10/8/7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- Then double-click on the installer you downloaded to install the program.
- Launch Anti-Malware application and Start Scan Now of your PC.
- Software will scan your PC for all hidden threats and viruses on your system.
- Click on Next button to see results and delete Watchvideoplayer.com and other threats.
Manual Watchvideoplayer.com Removal Guide
Start PC in safe mode with networking
- Press Windows Key + R buttons together on the keyboard.
- Type msconfig in the Run Box then click OK button.
- Click on Boot tab then System configuration window will appear.
- Choose Safe Boot, check network box, Click Apply, and press OK button.
Kill Malicious Process From Task Manager
- Press Windows Key + R buttons together on the keyboard.
- Type taskmgr in Run Box and then click OK button.
- Find Watchvideoplayer.com related or any malicious process.
- Now right-click on it then click End process.
How To Uninstall Watchvideoplayer.com from Windows PC
- First of all Press Windows Key + R buttons together.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the Run Box and then click OK button.
- Now Programs and Features windows will appear on the screen.
- Find and remove all Watchvideoplayer.com related or malicious programs.
Remove Virus related Windows Registry entries
- Press Windows Key + R buttons together on the keyboard.
- Type regedit in Run Box and then click OK button.
- Registry Editor will open, then press CTRL +F buttons together.
- Now type Watchvideoplayer.com and then click on Find Next button.
- Find all the related entries and delete them one by one
Warning: Meddling with Windows Registry files might not be a good idea if you don’t have advanced knowledge about registry files. Deleting the wrong file can break down your entire system. Proceed at your own risk, or just skip this step. You can choose the Automatic Removal method and avoid all the problems.
Remove Enuebenet.biz From MacOSIf you are a mac user, and your machine got infected by this nasty malware then you need to remove it as soon as possible. Although Mac systems are quite safe they still do get infected. So you can delete this infection using the below steps:
Stop Malicious Program From Activity Monitor
- First, you need to open Utilities folder on your Mac system.
- Find the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it to open it.
- Find Enuebenet.biz related process, click the cross button from the upper left side corner to end task.
- A pop-up dialogue box will appear on the screen, click on the Force Quit button.
Remove Virus From Application Folder
- First, go to the Dock option (bottom of your screen) then click on Finder App.
- Now you have to open the Applications Folders to see all the programs.
- Find Enuebenet.biz or any other unwanted program then move it to Trash.
Remove Enuebenet.biz Related Files From MacWhen any program is installed on your Mac, it creates several files on your system that support the functioning of that application. If you need to remove any virus from your Mac, then you need to delete all related files completely. These files could be found at :
- Application Support
- First of all press the Command+Shift+G buttons together on your keyboard.
- Now you can see Go To Folder option on your Mac screen.
- Type in /Library/LaunchAgents in the text field and click on Go button.
- Find and remove any Enuebenet.biz related or malicious file.
Attention: If you are not tech-savvy, then it could be quite difficult to remove Enuebenet.biz manually from your Mac. The best way is to download SpyHunter Mac Anti-Malware and see if it can detect all hidden threats and viruses on your computer. It’s really super easy and you should give it a try.
How SpyHunter Mac Anti-Malware Works
- First, download the SpyHunter for Mac by clicking on the below button.
Some time threats like Enuebenet.biz keep getting back on the machine if all associated files are not removed. So you are advised to use a powerful Malware Removal Tool to run a thorough scan of your Mac and delete all threats at once.
- Now go to the Download Folder from the Docs and Install the SpyHunter Anti-Malware For Mac.
- Launch the Program, and click on Start Scan Now button.
- Software will start running a a full scan of your mac instantly to look for any malware, virus, threats, malicious programs or security risk and so on.
- Finally you will see a list of malwares detected on your mac, now click on Next button to start the removal process.
Remove Watchvideoplayer.com From Browser
Most of the time, threats like this make several changes to the browser which helps it to track victims’ online activities. It is important to completely remove Watchvideoplayer.com from the browser or it may come back. Follow below steps to remove this infection from your browser.
Delete Malicious Extensions From Browser
Many spyware now has browser hijacking capabilities to show ads, offers, alerts, notifications, or stealing the personal information of the victim. Follow below steps to remove malicious extensions from your browser.
Remove Watchvideoplayer.com From Google Chrome
Note : Type or copy-paste –
chrome://extensions in the URL bar of Google Chrome then press ENTER button to open the extensions page directly or follow below steps.
- Open Google Chrome browser, click the Menu (⋮) option from the upper right corner.
- Select More tools then click on Extensions option to find all installed Extensions on chrome.
- Choose Watchvideoplayer.com related extensions then click the trash can icon to remove completely.
Remove Watchvideoplayer.com From Mozilla Firefox
Note: Type or copy-paste –
about:addons in URL bar Firefox then hit ENTER button to open the extensions page directly or follow below steps.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, click on Menu (☰) option from the upper right corner.
- Select Add-ons option from the drop-down menu of the list.
- Choose the Extensions option to see all installed extensions on your browser.
- Choose Watchvideoplayer.com related extensions then click on Remove button.
Remove Watchvideoplayer.com From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser, click on More Tools (⋮) option from the upper right corner.
- Select Extensions option from the drop-down menu to see extensions on your browser.
- Choose Watchvideoplayer.com related extensions then click on Uninstall button to remove it.
Remove Watchvideoplayer.com From Apple Safari
- Open Safari browser then tap on Preferences option from Safari menu.
- Open the Extensions tab, find Watchvideoplayer.com related extensions then click Uninstall button.
- Finally, again click the Uninstall button to remove the extension completely.
Remove Watchvideoplayer.com From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then click on Menu option from the upper right corner.
- Select manage Add-ons option from drop-down list to see installed extension.
- Find Watchvideoplayer.com related extensions and click on Disable button to remove it.
Reset Browser Setting to DefaultOnce you remove Watchvideoplayer.com from your browser, you might want to reset the browser to default settings to reset any changes made by the virus. Follow below steps for that :
Reset Google Chrome Web Browser
- Open Google Chrome, click on Menu (⋮) then select settings option.
- On Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, click Show Advanced settings option.
- From Reset and clean up click on Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Finally, click on Reset Settings button to reset your chrome browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, click on Menu (☰) option, and select (?) icon.
- Click on Troubleshooting Information option from the drop-down menu.
- Then press the Refresh Firefox button and give confirmation.
Reset MS Edge Browser
- Open MS Edge browser, click on More Tools (⋮) option, and select settings.
- Click on Choose what to clear Option, choose first three options then click on Clear button.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open Safari browser, tap on Safari menu, and select Reset Safari option.
- Now check all the boxes and then finally click on Reset button.
Reset Internet Explorer Browser
- Open Internet Explorer then click on Menu icon and hit Internet options.
- Visit Advanced tab, click Reset button, check Delete personal settings option, and hit Reset button.
How to Enable Browser Protection
Follow the below steps to enable built-in dangerous site protection in your web browsers. You can follow the same steps if you want to stop the malware protection on your browser.
Google Chrome – Dangerous Sites Protection
- Open your Chrome web browser, type “chrome://settings” in the URL bar, and press Enter.
- Got to bottom of the page and select “Show advanced settings” option.
- Look for the Privacy and security section then click on Sync and Google services.
- Now turn on the Safe Browsing (Protect you and your device from dangerous sites) option.
Safari Browser – Change Security preferences in Safari
- Open your Safari web browser, then tap on the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- Now you have to open the Security options on your Safari browser.
- Check Warn When Visiting a Fraudulent website box from the Fraudulent Sites section.
Mozilla Firefox – Block Attack Sites and Web Forgeries
- Open your Firefox web browser, click on Menu (☰) and select Options from the list.
- Now click on the Security option and then select the following items:
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
Edge Browser – Activate SmartScreen Filter
- Open your MS Edge web browser, click on More (⋮) icon from the upper right corner.
- Click on the Settings option from the Edge menu drop-down list.
- Scroll down and find View Advanced Settings option then open it.
- Turn ON the “help protect my PC from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter” option.
Internet Explorer – Activate Microsoft SmartScreen Filter
- Open your IE web browser, then click on Menu icon and hit Safety options.
- Now click on the SmartScreen Filter option from the drop-down list.
- Turn on SmartScreen Filter and restart your browser.
If you made these settings on your browser then phishing and malware protection on your browser is now active. But it does not mean that your computer cannot get infected by threats. These settings may block some dangerous and suspicious sites but there are other ways through which hackers can target your PC. So you must download a powerful Anti-Malware application on your computer that provides real-time protection to ensure your system security.
Tips To Prevent Watchvideoplayer.com Virus in Future
- Use a good anti-virus, be it a free version but don’t use cracked security programs.
- Make sure that your Windows firewall is active, so it can block upcoming threats.
- Keep your Windows OS and other programs updated to avoid vulnerabilities.
- Download updates only from official websites, don’t use suspicious sites.
- Never download and install pirated software, games, or illegal patches on your PC.
- Do not open spam emails from an unknown sender and scan all attachments before opening.
- Never download freeware third-party programs from unreliable sources or websites.
- Avoid connecting your PC to unsafe public Wi-Fi to protect your privacy.
- You can also use a VPN to spoof your connection and avoid malicious sites.
- Create a system restore point on your system for security purposes.
- Keep backup of all your important files to avoid data loss.